The most wonderful time of the year
November 10, 2011 | Dustin Moore
It's the most wonderful time of the year….The National Association of REALTORS® Expo and Conference.
This is my fifth Expo and I've learned a lot over the years. Therefore, I wanted to share my 5 best tips to help make your trip (and Expo) a success.
- Take comfy shoes. Ladies this is directed at you. The show floor is HUGE! Add in walking to classes, the hotel, and everything else there's lot of walking…so put function over fashion and bring your comfy kicks. I recommend insoles too.
- Have a plan. Between CE classes, speakers, and the show, you're time is spread thin. So go with a plan of what you MUST do and what you WANT to do. You'll thank yourself later.
- Don't overbook yourself. It's easy to want to take everything in, but take time to relax and recoup. The last thing you want is to head back home worn out or run down leading into the holidays.
- Actionable ideas. Make it a point to take away three items from each session or class, that you'll actually DO. If you take away more…you most likely won't implement them all and feel disappointed! Any less and you'll feel like you've wasted your time.
- Have fun. After all this is a time to meet up with old friends, make new ones, and learn about the best ideas in the business. So, be sure to have fun while you're in Anaheim and stop by our booth #1119 for a Bloody Mary or Mimosa Saturday, Sunday, or Monday AM ...I'm not to proud to place a plug .
See you in Cali!