It sounds too good to be true. How much time could you save if you didn't have to open your report just to double-check a field entry or print a page? Even better: What if you didn't have to unsign your report to make a minor edit to your invoice? With TOTAL, it's possible!
From the Appraisal Desktop, simply click on any of your reports to select it. This instantly brings up the Info Pane below. The Info Pane boasts seven tabs, giving you access to important details about your report at a glance — plus the ability to edit fields on your Invoice and Order forms without removing your signature! Watch the video below to see it in action [1:14].
Want the full breakdown? Here's everything you can do with the Info Pane:
- Details: View key pieces of information about your report, including the subject address, the dollar amounts on your invoice, and more. Click Print to send it all to your hardware printer or PDF.
- To Do: Click Edit to work on your To Do list, including adding new items and checking off completed tasks.
- Invoice: If you don't have an invoice yet, you can use the Add Invoice button to create one. Otherwise, click Edit to make changes to your invoice (great for adding a trip fee), or click Print to create a hard copy or PDF.
- Order: Here you can Edit or Print your order form. (Great for printing off directions to the property if you'll be without Wi-Fi.)
- Workfile: Click Edit to add, open, or delete items from your report's Workfile. Or, select individual documents and hit Print.
- History: View each change that's been made to your report, along with who made it — and see every time the report was delivered.
- Preview: Use the Jump to Forms dropdown to pick a page in your report and view it in its current state.
The next time you're about to open up a report file just to double-check a detail, use the Info Pane instead. It's especially convenient if you're using a slower remote connection to access TOTAL — or if you're just in a hurry.
This month we're closing in on 33 years in business. Frankly, we couldn't have made it without you. As our way of saying thanks, you can save $50 on any a la mode product over $99 until 8/17. Just use code ALM33 at checkout to get the anniversary discount. (Not retroactive, and not applicable on renewals or third-party products.)