TOTAL for Mobile is coming to WinTOTAL Aurora
Written by Tracy Boehrer on June 17, 2014
**The update for WinTOTAL Aurora referred to in this post went live on June 23rd. Download TOTAL for Mobile (it's free) on your iPad or Android tablet today to start taking full advantage of the time-saving tools and boosting your efficiency in the field.
In the next couple of weeks, WinTOTAL Aurora will be updated to support TOTAL for Mobile. This newer mobile app has received substantial updates versus the older WinTOTAL for Mobile, and will provide Aurora users the same mobile experience as on TOTAL.
Here are some of the advantages that TOTAL for Mobile provides:
- More forms, like the GP Condo, GP Residential, 2055 UAD & Non-UAD, and the 1025.
- Photos can be added directly to the photo form you want on the mobile device.
- Major enhancements to the Sketcher. Features like the Angle Tool, the ability to size symbols in any direction, and improved user interface make the Sketcher more powerful and easier to use.
- Cloud syncing makes transferring files to the desktop easy and flexible.
- DISTO support on both Android and Apple devices.
The older mobile app will continue to work with Aurora for a short time, so you will have time to make the transition. But be sure to get your hands on the new app to make the switch as soon as possible.
Click here for more information on TOTAL for Mobile.
TOTAL for Mobile is available for free on the Apple® App Store℠ and Google Play.