New TOTAL update: Another way to push overflow to the addenda
Written by Candice Wright on October 9, 2017
Have you downloaded the latest TOTAL update?
- an alternative route to push overflow data to the addendum
- a new help link in the signing menu with guidance on when you should use your secure signature
There's more than one way to skin a cat. Or in this case, push overflow data to the addenda
To sign securely, or not?
TOTAL update — October 2nd, 2017
- A notification banner will now display whenever a program update is available in TOTAL.
- A help link has been added to the signing menu to explain the difference between signing securely and non-securely.
- Signature images will now display on all pages when viewing securely-signed reports in TOTAL.
- A right-click option has been added as a new way to send overflow to the addendum.
- Comps and Major forms will now prompt to be restored when double-clicked from the Workfile.
Don't have TOTAL yet? Dowload a free 30-day trial here. More than half the nation's appraisers choose it for it's sturdy performance and progressive time-saving features.