QuickSource update: Your feedback in action!
Written by Hunter Meek on May 26, 2021
Haven’t heard about QuickSource yet? No sweat, watch this video. Want to request free, early access? Let us know here.
As we continue working with appraisers to develop our newest product, it’s exciting to see consistent, actionable feedback. It helps ensure that we’re delivering the most value to our customers (time-savings, etc.), in a way that best fits into your desired workflow.
Over the last couple of months, we received 97 specific feedback items, and are happy to report that 81 of them are either completed, in development, or slated for upcoming development.
Here’s a quick look at a few of the most recent updates:
- QuickSource now supports more forms – both UAD and Non-UAD GP Residential and 1075 forms have been added.
- You can now create field formatting rules to display your data based on your preferences.
- We added the ability to lock (or unlock) the Subject property to prevent data from automatically flowing into the Transfer to Form column, giving you even more control.
- Access even more fields to import data from your TOTAL Comps Database and SmartExchange, like fireplaces or pools.
- We now support these additional MLS boards inside QuickSource: Honolulu Board of Realtors, New Orleans Metro Assoc. of Realtors, Triad Multiple Listing Service, and Greater Tulsa Assoc. of Realtors.
- In the MLS step, we’ve added a quick tutorial video, the ability to request your MLS, and quick access to help docs — all to make your experience even smoother. See image below for reference.
Thank you for your continued feedback as we keep improving QuickSource!
If you have comments or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.