Titan Analytics updates: Automatic comp detection, additional upload options, and more
Written by Hunter Meek on August 11, 2022
We’re happy to announce some exciting updates to Titan Analytics based on your feedback! It’s now smarter, easier to use, and more flexible. If you’re a current Titan Analytics user, be sure to check out these new benefits. If you don’t have Titan Analytics yet, now would be a great time to check out how much it can improve your reports with outstanding market analysis.
- A new-and-improved upload screen gives you the ability to upload up to four files, with additional explanation on each upload option
- Automatic Sales Comp detection recognizes any comps entered in TOTAL (or uploaded separately). They’ll be automatically marked as Sales Comps in the Titan Analytics grid, saving you from scrolling through and having to mark them as a comp manually.
- The often-forgotten Condo Analysis checkbox has been removed from the upload screen, and you can now mark properties as Condos at any time
- When importing MLS data into QuickSource, you’re now able to re-use the same CSV file that was first uploaded to Titan Analytics, for a smoother and less repetitive experience
- The MLS list has been updated and now matches the list used in QuickSource
- For some MLS entities, the names may have changed from what you used previously. We’ve made every attempt to assign your “last used MLS” to the correct entity, and ensure your saved field mappings remain the same. If you previously used the “any MLS” selection whereby you named it yourself, you need to re-pick the appropriate MLS from the list.
See the screenshots below for more details!
New upload screen:
Map and properties grid:
Click here to learn more about Titan Analytics, including docs and videos. You can also give our Sales team a call at 800-252-6633 or email email@example.com.