Top 5 most popular Tech Tips of 2013
Written by Marketing on December 31, 2013
Our customers have watched almost half a million minutes of our videos this year, so as we approach the end of 2013 we look back this week to highlight the most popular Tech Tips of 2013. Not surprisingly, our "2014 UAD changes" tip leads the pack, followed by TOTAL's worksheets that help you fill out the 1004MC form automatically.
Without further ado, here are this year's winners, in order of popularity:
- New UAD Instructions for January 2014 Click here to watch
- Fill out the 1004MC form automatically Click here to watch
- Blur faces in your inspection photos Click here to watch
- QuickStamp for photo tagging Click here to watch
- Drawing curves in TOTAL Sketch Click here to watch
Bonus tip: Our most popular tip for appraisers looking to market themselves in a declining market was "Bring in Non-Lender Clients with a better homepage." Click here to watch
We hope you all have enjoyed watching our tips as much as we've enjoyed making them. Have a Happy New Year, and we'll see you all next year.