Webinars (and other resources) covering January 2014 regulatory update
Written by Lauren Hartley on December 20, 2013
The beginning of 2014 introduces several new updates to UAD, the UCDP portal, and USPAP.
Join us as we cover the new forms-related issues from new UAD field requirements to the new Hard Stops that might cause your reports to fail at the Portal. While WinTOTAL and TOTAL will make these new rules easy to adhere to, you may have questions. And this is a great time to get caught up. We'll walk you through everything and answer all of your questions.
Here are the current times:
- December 27th, 2013 at 2PM-2:30 CT
- December 30th, 2013 at 2PM-2:30 CT
- December 31st, 2013 at 2PM-2:30 CT
- January 2nd, 2014 at 4PM-4:30 CT
- January 3rd, 2014 at 2PM-2:30 CT
Click here to reserve your free spot. (We're going to add more sessions as these fill up too.)
And in the meantime, go through our other posts about the upcoming changes:
- Click here to watch the video showing how TOTAL and WinTOTAL will handle the new UAD rules, which go into effect on January 2nd.
- Click here to get all of the new abbreviations and the background surrounding the UAD changes.
- Click here for more details about the Garage / Carport field changes.
- Click here to learn about the revised USPAP reporting options beginning January 1st.
Click here to learn about the new UCDP hard stops that take effect on January 26th.
Update (12/27): For your convenience, we've decided to host these webinars daily starting today through Friday, January 3rd (with the exception of New Years Day). Click here to sign up.