The Elite 8
Written by Candice Wright on October 20, 2016
You're familiar with the saying "you get what you pay for." But how often do you hear that "you get more than what you pay for"? The TOTAL Elite membership is more than just a support contract. Below are eight (of the many) benefits you recieve by upgrading to the Elite membership.
- 24/7/365 Support — There’s no such thing as an “8-5 Monday through Friday” schedule for appraisers. That’s why we’re staffed all day, every day. And yes, that includes holidays. We understand that deadlines come first and revisions don’t wait. With an Elite support level, you’ll never be down and out.
- Enterprise XSite with XSellerate — Having an online presence is a crucial factor in generating non-lender business. Google has optimized its search engines to push mobile friendly sites to the top of the rankings. So don’t fall behind other appraisers because your site is dated, or worse, non-existent. XSites allow you to turn anonymous web visitors into leads, create specially designed email content, and provide automatic, relevant content with Ghostwriter technology which can help push your website to the top of search engine results. Click here for more information.
- TOTAL Connect Pro — Never turn down an order again due to insufficient delivery options. TOTAL Connect Pro partners with AppraisalPort, Title Source (TSI), CoreLogic Valuation Solutions, and other major AMC’s to make sure your reports meet to your clients’ business requirements. It also helps you manage your Mercury Network and TOTAL Connect Pro orders, including status, right on your desktop. It integrates with both TOTAL and WinTOTAL for an easy one-click process that launches the TOTAL Connect Pro plugin list.
- 1000 Vault spaces with Exact — USPAP requires you to keep your reports for a minimum of five years. The Vault is the easiest, most efficient way to store them securely. Along with saving reports, Vault backs up offsite to help safeguard your business from natural disasters, theft, and (the inevitable) PC meltdowns. You can easily share your reports with your trainee or colleagues and quickly recover files that have accidentally been deleted or lost in a computer crash. Plus, Exact stores your QuickLists (canned comments), recent responses, signature, license, and databases. Vault with Exact allows you to be up and running faster than any other backup solution. See how your storage solution sizes up against the Vault here.
- TOTAL Sketch Pro — This sketcher includes all the functionality of our standard TOTAL Sketch. It is also designed for our power users and includes integration with third-party sketchers and advanced features. Another benefit of using TOTAL Sketch is the ability to start a sketch in the field on the TOTAL for Mobile app and sync it to your desktop and pick back up where you left off.
- Server License — Whether you’re a small duo or a large office, a server license allows you to quickly access your office’s reports, comps databases, and QuickPix databases. No more sharing, emailing, or using third-party products to get the job done.
- Product Coaching — Have a new employee, but not enough time to train them? Let us take care of it for you. In addition to our extensive video and doc library, we offer product coaching to our Elite members. You get to schedule a 45 minute, one-on-one session with a coaching specialist to cover whatever topic you want. We won’t leave any question unanswered.
- 500 Flood Maps — Do you find yourself doing FHA/VA reports often? Do you appraise in high flood zone areas? Or maybe you’re just looking to set yourself apart from the competition. InterFlood maps make it easy to add a fully colored, customizable, high resolution flood map into your report in seconds. No more going to FEMA’s site, searching for the property, editing the map, and all the other tedious steps that follow. Compare for yourself.
By switching to Elite you're not just saving money, you're making money. Give us a call at 1-800-ALAMODE for more details, or click here to get started with a free trial.