Win big this March with this Elite 8 bracket
Written by a la mode on March 25, 2017
March Madness is officially underway and, like millions of sports fans across the country, we’ve got the fever.
While we were busy filling out our brackets and arguing over which team would take home the trophy, we realized we had an Elite 8 of our own.
Below are just eight (of the many) benefits you receive by upgrading to the Elite membership. Click here to read more about Elite and its benefits. (Psst…with the Elite System, you actually get more than what you pay for.)
- 24/7/365 Support — You don’t have a Monday through Friday, 8 to 5 job, so neither do we. Think of us like a teammate. We’re staffed all day, every day. And yes, that includes holidays. We understand that deadlines come first and revisions don’t wait. With an Elite support level, you’ll never be down and out.
- Enterprise XSite with XSellerate — Having an online presence is a crucial factor in today's Google has optimized its search engines to push mobile friendly sites to the top of the rankings. So don’t fall behind other appraisers because your site is dated, or worse, non-existent. Your website is basically your team uniform — it represents who you are. Combine that with automated, relevant email campaigns and prewritten content for your website, and you've got what it takes to turn visitors into leads and leads into clients.
- TOTAL Connect Pro — Delivering reports to clients is obviously a major part of your business. But when it comes time to pass that ball, compliance requirements can sometimes get in the way of timely service.
TOTAL Connect Pro partners with AppraisalPort, Title Source (TSI), CoreLogic Valuation Solutions, and other major AMC’s to make sure your reports meet to your clients’ business needs. It also helps you manage your Mercury Network and TOTAL Connect Pro orders, including status, right on your desktop.
Not only that, it integrates with both TOTAL and WinTOTAL for an easy one-click process.
Simply put, TOTAL Connect Pro can take your reporting from a timeout to a fast break.
- 1000 Vault spaces with Exact — USPAP requires you to keep your reports for a minimum of five years. The Vault is the easiest, most efficient way to store them securely. Along with saving reports, Vault backs up offsite to help safeguard your business from natural disasters, theft, and (the inevitable) PC meltdowns. You can easily share your reports with your trainee or colleagues and quickly recover files that have accidentally been deleted or lost in a computer crash.
Plus, Exact stores your QuickLists (canned comments), recent responses, signature, license, and databases. Vault with Exact allows you to be up and running faster than any other backup solution. See how your storage solution sizes up against the Vault here.
- TOTAL Sketch Pro — Who doesn't want to go pro? This sketcher includes all the functionality of our standard TOTAL Sketch. It is also designed for our power users and includes integration with third-party sketchers and advanced features.
Plus, in TOTAL Sketch you have the ability to start a sketch in the field on the TOTAL for Mobile app and sync it to your desktop and pick back up where you left off.
- Server License — Communication is key when it comes to good teamwork. Whether you’re a small duo or a large office, a server license allows you to quickly access your office’s reports, comps databases, and QuickPix databases. No more sharing, emailing, or using third-party products to get the job done.
- Product Coaching — Even the best players in the world need a coach to help them.
Have a new employee, but not enough time to train them? Let us take care of it for you. In addition to our extensive video and doc library, we offer product coaching to our Elite members. You get to schedule a 45 minute, one-on-one session with a coaching specialist to cover whatever topic you want. We won’t leave any question unanswered.
- 500 Flood Maps — Do you find yourself doing FHA/VA reports often? Do you appraise in high flood zone areas? Or maybe you’re just looking to set yourself apart from the competition.
InterFlood maps make it easy to add a fully colored, customizable, high resolution flood map into your report in seconds. No more going to FEMA’s site, searching for the property, editing the map, and all the other tedious steps that follow. Compare for yourself.
There you have it – our Elite 8. Told you we were in the spirit.
By switching to Elite you're not just saving money, you're making money. Give us a call at 1-800-ALAMODE for more details, or click here to learn more about the Elite System.